Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 am

STBB Monthly Battle #004
April 2019

Russian Roulette

Image

Everything is allowed this month, No Limit. Main Focus should be on the provided samples.

All the samples come from a CCCP collection of 78 rpm. Each samples are numbered. Probably never flipped before !

https://we.tl/t-yrF7sXDp4G

There is only one special rule:

Like a real Russian roulette, you must use this link to know which sample to use, only one sample per person. Select "number of sides" 8 (for 8 samples/bullets) & rollll !

http://dice.virtuworld.net.

When you post your flip, please tell us if you use this special rule. I'll vote for those who will have used it.

наслаждаться


Timeline:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include STBB Monthly 004, and post in this forum by May 1st, 2019 Midnight, Pacific time.
Give feedback and you will receive it back
For easy browsing's sake tracks will be reposted and added to a monthly playlist here: soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.
Vote in the designated thread by May 3rd, 2019 at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by May 5th, 2019 Midnight, Pacific time.
2 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 226
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:18 am

Interesting selection and selection process! :D

I rolled a 2. Which sample is that?
1 x

Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am

Thanks man!! I don't have the name of the track 2 but it's a dope sample :fire:

For a quick search, here is the beginning of each track :

Sample 1 - 00:01
Sample 2 - 00:52
Sample 3 - 01:57
Sample 4 - 02:49
Sample 5 - 03:51
Sample 6 - 04:57
Sample 7 - 06:02
Sample 8 - 07:10


I will try to find the track ID
0 x

User avatar
Granny David
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm
x 223
Contact: SC Website

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:44 am

I rolled 6
1 x

User avatar
JoaGymshoe
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 am
Location: oh one oh - oh oh thirty one
x 275
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 am

haha..okay.. 5

Congrats again DoomDee!
1 x

Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:53 am

i rolled a 5 !
0 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 226
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 am

Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am
Thanks man!! I don't have the name of the track 2 but it's a dope sample :fire:

For a quick search, here is the beginning of each track :

Sample 1 - 00:01
Sample 2 - 00:52
Sample 3 - 01:57
Sample 4 - 02:49
Sample 5 - 03:51
Sample 6 - 04:57
Sample 7 - 06:02
Sample 8 - 07:10


I will try to find the track ID
Ah so the sample numbers are as in the order they are played in? That takes away the dice part really as then anyone can just choose what one they want and say that's what they rolled. :P

I liked the idea of it truly being random and we would all be challenged to maybe flip something we hadn't actively chosen.

It's not too late to mix the numbers up is it? Only yo will know them all and you can just tell us what one we got as we post our dice rolls.
0 x

User avatar
JoaGymshoe
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 am
Location: oh one oh - oh oh thirty one
x 275
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:02 am

Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:53 am
i rolled a 5 !
wanna collab DD? :)
0 x

User avatar
JoaGymshoe
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 am
Location: oh one oh - oh oh thirty one
x 275
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:13 am

personally I'm fine with it..
leave it to guys' honesty..

what' does your vote mean though DD?.. you can only vote 1,2,3 right?
0 x

Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:39 am

B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 am
Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am
Thanks man!! I don't have the name of the track 2 but it's a dope sample :fire:

For a quick search, here is the beginning of each track :

Sample 1 - 00:01
Sample 2 - 00:52
Sample 3 - 01:57
Sample 4 - 02:49
Sample 5 - 03:51
Sample 6 - 04:57
Sample 7 - 06:02
Sample 8 - 07:10


I will try to find the track ID
Ah so the sample numbers are as in the order they are played in? That takes away the dice part really as then anyone can just choose what one they want and say that's what they rolled. :P

I liked the idea of it truly being random and we would all be challenged to maybe flip something we hadn't actively chosen.

It's not too late to mix the numbers up is it? Only yo will know them all and you can just tell us what one we got as we post our dice rolls.
I agree with you, but I thought everyone would play the game honestly.

for each new participant, an admin member like you or Joa can roll the dice before ? I don't know what is the best way
0 x

Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 am

JoaGymshoe wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:02 am
Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:53 am
i rolled a 5 !
wanna collab DD? :)
yeah man ! let's go :D
1 x

mr. nbtbl
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am
x 53
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:47 am

Cool idea... :)
Didn't listen to the samples yet...
But i rooled the dice it's a 2...
Cant await to get home and listen...
0 x

User avatar
Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Location: The Shit Hole - Trashford (Somewhere In The United Kingdom)
x 90
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:58 am

Had to re roll as I didn't select 8 sides like a numpty but I rolled this bad boy again :lol: 8-)

Image

Looking forward to seeing what I've got
0 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 226
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:59 am

Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:39 am

I agree with you, but I thought everyone would play the game honestly.

for each new participant, an admin member like you or Joa can roll the dice before ? I don't know what is the best way
Roll the dice for them? That takes away the fun part i'd say. :)

I've just PM'd you and Joa the tracklist with the numbers mixed up so when people state the number they got one of us can tell them the time stamp for that number. That's the easiest and funnest way i'd say. What do you think?
0 x

Doom Dap
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:18 am
Location: France
x 14
Contact: SC

Re: STBB Monthly #004

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:03 am

B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:59 am
Doom Dap wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:39 am

I agree with you, but I thought everyone would play the game honestly.

for each new participant, an admin member like you or Joa can roll the dice before ? I don't know what is the best way
Roll the dice for them? That takes away the fun part i'd say. :)

I've just PM'd you and Joa the tracklist with the numbers mixed up so when people state the number they got one of us can tell them the time stamp for that number. That's the easiest and funnest way i'd say. What do you think?
Perfect man ! good idea, I'm ok :thumbup: :)
1 x

Return to “Monthly Beat Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest