okjoy

2 New Beats (Sci Fi, Neo Soul)

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:12 pm

What's up STBB?

Got 2 new beats for you. Well, not exactly new, they're from 2014. From a beat tape that no longer sounds good to me in entirety but still got a few jams on there I want people to hear, so here's the first 2. Hope you enjoy hearing these!

Terminator Tribute:

Neo Soul:

1 x

Baschar

Re: 2 New Beats (Sci Fi, Neo Soul)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 am

feelin the terminator tribute, reminds me of some old Mobb Deep shit but with some more experimental flavour, drums are really crisp. Nice.
neo soul i really dig the bassline and the standing string sound. also the drums are really crisp again. the guitar-ish sound i would have used a little less. but nice track nevertheless.
the feel is really dope on both of them.

i digs it
1 x

Odo

Sun May 10, 2020 8:48 am

Really diggin the vibe on Gotcha. thanks for sharing!
1 x

okjoy

Tue May 12, 2020 7:41 pm

Baschar wrote: feelin the terminator tribute, reminds me of some old Mobb Deep shit but with some more experimental flavour, drums are really crisp. Nice.
neo soul i really dig the bassline and the standing string sound. also the drums are really crisp again. the guitar-ish sound i would have used a little less. but nice track nevertheless.
the feel is really dope on both of them.

i digs it

Hey Baschar, thanks for listening and for the constructive feedback. about the guitar chop, i just needed some kind of element in there to keep things interesting, cuz for the rest of the mix the other instruments are way in the background. But definitely understand what you mean.
Odo wrote:Really diggin the vibe on Gotcha. thanks for sharing!
Hey thanks man, glad to hear that!
0 x

Return to “Hype”