billinski

STBB#686

Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 am

STBB686-Personal shoutout week

Rules:
So this week is going to have 2 rule aspects to it but they are fairly open ended. 1. Dedicate this track to someone/s important in your life. Could be family, friends, a pet but this is a track going out to the special light/s in your life. 2. Add a personal touch in your track. This can be instruments, vocals, field recording etc. Just make sure you add a little of you in there.
Outside everything allowed except other samples.
The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB ### * weeknumber “ in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time.
Try to leave as much feedback as you can and you will receive it back.
For easy browsing's sake, you can also go to the STBB page: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: https://wetransfer.com
/
4 x

Burital

Re: STBB#686

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 pm

hey man , congrats on the win ! lovely samples this week! i used 2 of them
used my mouth for the intro scratch haha, the one is dedicated to my precious daughter
3 x

Leftboi

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Samples was fire this week but in other news here's my mix
2 x

goodwill beats

Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:25 pm

the beat ,short and sweet,..its for my cat.the only thing i can live with at these time with out being fucking annoyed.lol peace yall
2 x

Opin

Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:41 am

Had to re-upload because the mix was bad.. Anyway, something totally different than Hip-Hop.

2 x

The Wig Master

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:52 am

this one's for friends I haven't seen in a while. percussion is mine recorded into MacBook mic.
2 x

BarryStudebaker

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:54 am

Raw unmixed, emphasis on pitched voices and Violins, with a piano in the mix and an acapella... BAM signature Barry Studebaker right there. Dedicated to my friends that cont'd in music and had me tag along till I decided to go for the safe working for a boss's life. Y'all are the ones I look up to! pow pow pow!!! *now let's start the bbq on this last sunny day of the week*

1 x

DetritusTabuIII

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:09 am

Hey All, Hope all are well. My shout out goes to my mother. She died on the 18th of this month.She had been fine a month and a half ago. She started feeling quite a bit of pain but the doctors did not know what the problem was. After many trips to the er she was finally admitted and a bone biopsy was done confirming leukemia. Because of the virus she could have no visitors in the hospital which was tough on all of us. She was released and died a few days later surrounded by the entire family at home. I am thankful her suffering ended so quickly and we could be there with her. She was a great mother, wife and grandmother. There is sadness but mainly shock right now. I just can not believe she is gone. I love you Mom. Always.

Peace, Hugh
8 x

Granny David

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:16 am

DetritusTabuIII wrote:
Hey All, Hope all are well. My shout out goes to my mother. She died on the 18th of this month.She had been fine a month and a half ago. She started feeling quite a bit of pain but the doctors did not know what the problem was. After many trips to the er she was finally admitted and a bone biopsy was done confirming leukemia. Because of the virus she could have no visitors in the hospital which was tough on all of us. She was released and died a few days later surrounded by the entire family at home. I am thankful her suffering ended so quickly and we could be there with her. She was a great mother, wife and grandmother. There is sadness but mainly shock right now. I just can not believe she is gone. I love you Mom. Always.

Peace, Hugh
Hey Hugh,
just want to offer my condolences to you and your family. Hang in there mate.
2 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 pm

commiserations Hugh <3
2 x

HeavyDrama

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:39 pm

DetritusTabuIII wrote:

Peace, Hugh
That is fucking heart breaking right there.
I'd also like to extended my deepest sympathy for your loss.
Your comments about not being able to go to the hospital are particularly poignant to me and my own family situation.

R.I.P.
4 x

Dheurt

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:44 am

DetritusTabuIII wrote:

Peace, Hugh
my condolences man
0 x

BLeS24

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:59 am

DetritusTabuIII wrote:

Peace, Hugh
Damn, so sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your fam. Stay positive and keep those memories of her greatness close to you.
0 x

NINDYO

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:47 pm

DetritusTabuIII wrote:

Peace, Hugh
This is heartbreaking. Condolences to your and your family!
0 x

NINDYO

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:05 pm

Hey y'all!
Again, great choice of samples to use. I used two samples. :music:

This one is dedicated to my boo who introduced me to beatmaking and extended love for music in general.

Nindyo
0 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”