User avatar
FatVonFree
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:24 pm
x 64

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:26 pm






the process from my instagram story as i went along....


6 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 309
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:15 am

Haha this 63sec rule even caught me out as well! :lol: I've just finished my beat and have realised it was supposed to be 4x 4 bar scenes, not 4x 8 bar!!! Time to go edit....
1 x

User avatar
[KSG]
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:56 pm
x 13
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:13 am

B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:21 am
[KSG] wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:12 am
SUP! Congratz Sen!!
Diggin this man. 8-) It's over the 63 second time limit rule Sen gave though so maybe take the very end off?

I've got a feeling we're going to get quite a few entries which didn't notice that rule. I hope it doesn't cause anyone too much issue editing down to suit. :|
Can we just judge the first 63 seconds, n ignore the last 12 seconds lol? ... if not, I would just take the L, n sit this one out I guess.
1 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 309
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 am

[KSG] wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:13 am
B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:21 am
[KSG] wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:12 am
SUP! Congratz Sen!!
Diggin this man. 8-) It's over the 63 second time limit rule Sen gave though so maybe take the very end off?

I've got a feeling we're going to get quite a few entries which didn't notice that rule. I hope it doesn't cause anyone too much issue editing down to suit. :|
Can we just judge the first 63 seconds, n ignore the last 12 seconds lol? ... if not, I would just take the L, n sit this one out I guess.
12 seconds is probably OK tbh :) It's Sen's comp so he can make the call about how strict that time is. Obviously if someone is submitting a 1.5 or 2min+ track that wouldn't be OK, but a couple of extra bars should be OK hopefully.
1 x

User avatar
B-Jam vs Enos
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am
Location: Edinburgh, UK
x 309
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:06 am

That was fun. 8-)

2 x

User avatar
CHOPFYT
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:36 pm
x 59
Contact: Website SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:45 am

Had some fun making this one....



I used loads of references from movies released in 1985 if you didnt know it was great year for movies. Lyrics below

School at the weekend a thousand words no speaking
Better off Dead Color Purp[le] now im sleeping
Goonies at your side adventure back in time
Doc and Marty crimes Fright Night in ya mind to thunderdome dreams
Real Genius of speech Witness Perfect prose in seconds 63
Cocoon suck ya Life Force ya head is on my side board
Mombi with a mic cord Silver Bullet night gore
Clue's in the title Commandos on arrival Rambo foes off stage a Legend on the page
Got Lisa in the lab taking science on her back
Call for the chopper Brewsters Millions in my bag
2 x

User avatar
Granny David
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm
x 362
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:05 pm

82 bpm :oops:

0 x

Gait
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:51 pm
Location: Netherlands
x 19
Contact: Website SC YT

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:20 pm

my first entry on the "new"site, hope you like it, and im glad to be back greetz Nick aka Gait
ps my year "77 so 77 BPm acapella by my friend Bruvabiggz

6 x

User avatar
Granny David
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm
x 362
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Gait wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:20 pm
my first entry on the "new"site, hope you like it, and im glad to be back greetz Nick aka Gait
ps my year "77 so 77 BPm acapella by my friend Bruvabiggz
Good to see you back Gait :thumbup:
1 x

Gait
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:51 pm
Location: Netherlands
x 19
Contact: Website SC YT

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:36 pm

:
Granny David wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm
Gait wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:20 pm
my first entry on the "new"site, hope you like it, and im glad to be back greetz Nick aka Gait
ps my year "77 so 77 BPm acapella by my friend Bruvabiggz
Good to see you back Gait :thumbup:
Thnx granny, thnx to you bro😊
1 x

stoffa
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:58 am
x 23
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Congratz on the win man! Because of the tempo restrication I decided to try something different and go kinda fast (192 bpm) which led to a more club oriented beat than I normally cook up

0 x

User avatar
Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Location: The Shit Hole - Trashford (Somewhere In The United Kingdom)
x 129
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Class of 83 (83 BPM)


Gait wrote:my first entry on the "new"site, hope you like it, and im glad to be back greetz Nick aka Gait
Good to see you back here Gait 8-)
3 x

User avatar
Granny David
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm
x 362
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:23 am

Gait wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:36 pm
:
Granny David wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm
Gait wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:20 pm
my first entry on the "new"site, hope you like it, and im glad to be back greetz Nick aka Gait
ps my year "77 so 77 BPm acapella by my friend Bruvabiggz
Good to see you back Gait :thumbup:
Thnx granny, thnx to you bro😊
Hey no worries man. Happy to help! Nothing like a little persuasion now and then :music:
1 x

User avatar
MOXATRON
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am
Location: Essex U.K
x 57
Contact: SC SC YT

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 am

Yo yo yo what's good people???
Been a bit busy the last few weeks and losing motivation to make beats.
Back in the zone for now, dope rules and sample. Simple track I mashed together this morning. Just some drums and chops.




Good luck all.
Peace.
1 x

DJ Dope-Needlz
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:28 pm
x 15
Contact: SC

Re: #STBB631 - Time will tell

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:24 am

MOXATRON wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 am
Yo yo yo what's good people???
Been a bit busy the last few weeks and losing motivation to make beats.
Back in the zone for now, dope rules and sample. Simple track I mashed together this morning. Just some drums and chops.




Good luck all.
Peace.

Dope track. Like that panning on the sample.
0 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests