waxramble
GC90

STBB Forever - 2nd Anniversary News!

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:50 am

STBB Forever 2nd Anniversary!
Est. November 7th, 2018

STBB Forever turns 2 today - wow! Despite how terrible this year has been, it is amazing to see how we can still come together here and do something positive. I'm very thankful for everyone that comes through and participates, putting out so much great music every single week in the battles. Being able to talk to folks here has helped me stay sane during these times and I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way!

I wanted to take this opportunity to also announce a few new things that have come today:

1. STBB Forever Merch! I've put together some products that can be purchased on Amazon in the following marketplaces: US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP. You can read more about Merch here or by clicking the link at the top of the site. I want to stress that if anyone has any concerns over quality, please don't hesitate to contact Amazon as they will make things right very quickly. I'm also happy to assist anyone who wants Merch but can't buy it in their country - feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Also, I know the designs are pretty basic for now - if anyone here has art they'd love to see on some STBB merch, please reach out to me as it would be super easy to launch even more designs :mrgreen: . Also, if anyone wants to do Merch for themselves and are wanting to learn more about how I've got this set up, feel free to reach me as well.

2. STBB Forever x unseen.boutique Charity Compilation. This is something that I've had on my mind for some time, I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to try and put this together! Basically wanting to do a 'showcase' of STBB artists who'd like to participate, with money going to a good cause. Please check out the page to learn more :)

That's all I have for now. I know I sound corny when I talk about these things sometimes, but this community does genuinely mean a lot to me and I appreciate everyone who continues to be a part of this thing. It's really special and I look forward to us continuing on no matter what.

Please stay safe everyone and take care.

Christian
5 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Re: STBB Forever - 2nd Anniversary News!

Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:55 am

thank you for all your good work brother <3

need to get my hands on an stbbforever baseball longsleeve!
3 x

CHOPFYT

Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:40 am

As Joa said thanks for everything youve done and everybody else here whom have made this place such a great source of creativity and inspiration.

I will be getting involved as much as I can...Im gonna have quite a lot free time over the next 3 weeks or so. :peace: :peace: :peace:
4 x

ruedenz

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:52 am

Thank you Christian for everything!

Already ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, delivery probably the day after tomorrow!
4 x

waxramble
GC90

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Nice! Let me know how it turns out - I do worry a little bit about the quality of print on some of these (the products they're printed on are usually solid quality) - if you have any issues def shoot me a message.

Thanks for reppin the STBB :mrgreen:
3 x

HeavyDrama

Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:23 pm

waxramble wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:50 am
Being able to talk to folks here has helped me stay sane during these times and I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way!
I think this might be a general vibe for the whole situation not just this year.
Big up to you, Joa and everyone else for keeping the vibe alive.

:salute:
3 x

waxramble
GC90

Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:49 pm

HeavyDrama wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:23 pm
I think this might be a general vibe for the whole situation not just this year.
:lol: very true actually!
2 x

JoaGymshoe

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:46 pm

CHOPFYT wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:40 am
As Joa said thanks for everything youve done and everybody else here whom have made this place such a great source of creativity and inspiration.

I will be getting involved as much as I can...Im gonna have quite a lot free time over the next 3 weeks or so. :peace: :peace: :peace:
speedy recovery man!
1 x

Chnucki Erdbeer

Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Good timing! :) Was in need of a good hoodie and those look comfy. :) Thanks for the good work!
2 x

JoaGymshoe

Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:29 pm

hmm, I'm having trouble finding the right size with these measurement tables..
cool xmas gifts!
0 x

waxramble
GC90

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Amazon's return policy is pretty relaxed if anything doesn't fit/print right! I think the fit from my experience is pretty standard and as expected, but I know a lot of folks are from Europe so not sure how our sizes work vs there (I think the joke is usually American sizes one larger than yours :lol:)
1 x

waxramble
GC90

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:46 pm

Trak modeling the hoodie Merch :thumbup: :thumbup:
1 x

Return to “STBB News”