waxramble
GC90

STBB Wins Profile Field

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:23 am

Hi all,

Tonight I've added a new profile field for STBB Wins. This is a totally optional field, but thought it'd be cool to show off count on the board for anyone interested.

This is self-reported, so we're on an honor system :lol: - for anyone who has forgotten their count you can check out the Winners page for a reminder!

You can find the setting here. When you add your total, be sure to click the Submit button.

Below is what it looks like (I'm at 0 now, maybe one day that will change.. :mrgreen: )

0 x

waxramble
GC90

Re: STBB Wins Profile Field

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:57 pm

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but there was a site breaking bug if you attempted to update your profile but keep this field blank - I just discovered this tonight. It would force you to display at least 0 and force that to show on your profile which is not intentional.

I've fixed this by changing the custom profile field to be a different type - I've went into everyone's profile that was utilizing this field and updated but if you can double check that would be cool!

Also just bumping to show this is a feature we have now :)
0 x

STBB
STBB Wins: :ugeek:

Re: STBB Wins Profile Field

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:58 pm

New feature - instead of posting a number, you can share a link or emoticons or anything else creative 8-)

example: [url*=https://soundcloud*.com/xxxxx/sets/stbb-wins]Playlist[/*url] or your favorite emoticon like *:*ugeek*:*

^ remove the * of course
1 x

Return to “STBB News”