Cratetivity wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:17 pm
1. Who are you? Where are you from? Where can we find your music?
My name is Razohr, 32 and from Hamburg in Germany. You can find my music at the moment just at soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/razohr
More is coming soon.
2. How did you get into making music? What's your story?
3. How did you learn about STBB? If you're an OG how long have you been a part of the community?
I got into producing music 2014 (was rapping and djing as a child) when i was at my lowest point, after losing my girl, unborn child, my job and my home. I was homeless at that moment, living on a couch at a friends flat, with a heavy depression. Only thing left i had was my old pc, so i downloaded ableton. And fuck yeah, it was the best therapy i could get. I have no musical background, so i started to learn my DAW and got into sampling. Shortly after that, i found the old STBB board and was part of it a couple of times under my old name "DwayneChambers / Dwayne! Productions". It was so great for a rookie like me, because i had more comments and good critics for my music, then ever before and after that time.
2-3 years ago, Sony striked my SC channel 3 times in a row for some 90s boom bap remixes (acapellas from vinyl!) and my account was gone. I had no music presence back then on other sites, so i lost all my followers and was fucked up really bad. It was the time where i was back in worklife, had a fresh own flat and was more busy then ever. I lost the focus on music a little bit, started a new channel with new name, but never made any advertising. Now i have some nice new gear and want to reroll the dice.
4. What gear or DAW do you use? Any cool setups out there??
- SM PRO IN5E Soundinterface (With Phono. Hell yeah!)
- Ensoniq ASR 10 (fully expanded, with output expander, harddrive and aloooot old discs from the first hand owner, who produced blues & country)
- MPC 2000 XL SE3 (fully expanded, with output expander, effect board and card reader)
- Vestax PDX-2000 (My first love)
- Ortofon Concorde Digital MKII Twin
If anyone is interested in a collabo; producers, rappers or singers, just write me. I am always open to it.