STBB
STBB Wins: :ugeek:

New Feature: Calendar!

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Hi all,

Not the most excitingannouncement, but wanted to share a few notes on the newly released Calendar feature :ugeek:

We're adding this to capture both the weekly deadlines/start dates, along with special events such as the STBB Anniversary (now 5+ years strong!!) and the Nelson Mandela Collab week. If there are any other special dates or recurring schedules that should be covered, please add them to this thread and I will update the calendar.

The main reason I'm making this post is to also note a cool functionality of this, since it is a public Google Calendar, you can subscribe to the calendar and add it to your own personal calendars if you have a hard time keeping track of these things :lol:

I believe this will also include e-mail / phone notifications, you can turn them off if you accept the invite.

If anyone has feedback, please let us know here - I hope you've all been well, looking forward to reconnecting soon..
3 x

FatVonFree

Re: New Feature: Calendar!

Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:48 am

this calendar is dope lol. i know it might seem dumb but every week i feel like i am doing mental gymnastics and long division trying to convert this shit to riyadh time lol. japan was easier. anyhoo appreciate who...whom..hoom...whometh...whomst....whomest did it. i added it to my apple and google calendars...cheers!!!!! :mrgreen:
1 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Re: New Feature: Calendar!

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:25 am

glad u appreciate .. homie illhack gave me the idea after some recent snafus on yearly celebrationes etc. and waxramble implemented it..

we're hoping to get some code or something so maybe we can have things pop up on the forum

like the new week in cases a winner can't make it by the deadline .. and stuff like that..
1 x

Return to “STBB News”