MickMain

Quick introduction - Thought id share my music

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Hey all, came across this forum roaming reddit and someone mention it so I thought i'd five it a go.
I like the battles and the concept so hoping to throw mt towel in there at some point!

So yeah im a producer/MC but mainly produce at the moment, I just released a little EP/Beat Tape focused around old school/boom bap/lofi sound.]
Would like to see what you guys think and feel free to share links and music here and ill return the favour. Hope to see you at the battles soe day, for now hope you enjoy the beats!

www.soundcloud.com/mickmain
3 x

waxramble
GC90

Re: Quick introduction - Thought id share my music

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:00 pm

Welcome to the board, thanks for joining up! Looking forward to you participating in some battles, you got some dope stuff on the SC. Especially digging that Eva beat, that's hard :fire:

A cool feature, you can post a link to playlist and will put into player below :)

1 x

MickMain

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:11 am

Thank you! I really appreciate it man, awsome advice as well sure itll come in handy!
0 x

HeavyDrama

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 am

Congrats on the release Mick. Rythem Dreamers and Answered are the ones for me and the cover art is clean af. The joint with Kingxton goes as well.

Big up.
1 x

Return to “Hype”