User avatar
waxramble
GC90
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
x 1189
Contact: Website SC BC IG TW YT

Re: What are you listening to?

Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:47 pm



lol maybe hardest Tyler track ever
2 x

Godall
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 pm
Location: San Francisco
STBB Wins: 2
x 66
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:58 pm



Legend
2 x

Danswift
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:13 pm
x 7
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 pm

1 x

User avatar
sashimix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:07 am
Location: France
x 71
Contact: Website

Re: What are you listening to?

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:34 am

2 x

User avatar
waxramble
GC90
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
x 1189
Contact: Website SC BC IG TW YT

Re: What are you listening to?

Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 pm



I’ve prob listened to this track like 10 times today, fantastic album too. Thanks to Lil P for the tip on this one :mrgreen:
1 x

Danswift
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:13 pm
x 7
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:59 pm

King Kashmere 'Soul Calibur ' produced by Alecs DeLarge.

3 x

Lalaina
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:52 am
Location: Montreal
x 124
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:22 am

waxramble wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 pm


I’ve prob listened to this track like 10 times today, fantastic album too. Thanks to Lil P for the tip on this one :mrgreen:
Trippyy !
1 x

Danswift
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:13 pm
x 7
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:11 am

Natural Elements 'Mayday'

1 x

Godall
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 pm
Location: San Francisco
STBB Wins: 2
x 66
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:16 pm



I was just reading an interview with Dan Romer about this soundtrack and the production is so amazing. The fact he scored a whole damn movie with like 70% samples is incredible. This particular one was an orchestral arrangement replaced with a sample of a wine glass rim.
1 x

User avatar
JoaGymshoe
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 am
Location: The Netherlands - 010
x 1192

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:43 am

Godall wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:16 pm


I was just reading an interview with Dan Romer about this soundtrack and the production is so amazing. The fact he scored a whole damn movie with like 70% samples is incredible. This particular one was an orchestral arrangement replaced with a sample of a wine glass rim.

doesn't play in my country unfortunaely.. what's it called?
0 x

Godall
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 pm
Location: San Francisco
STBB Wins: 2
x 66
Contact: SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:41 pm

JoaGymshoe wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:43 am
Godall wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:16 pm


I was just reading an interview with Dan Romer about this soundtrack and the production is so amazing. The fact he scored a whole damn movie with like 70% samples is incredible. This particular one was an orchestral arrangement replaced with a sample of a wine glass rim.

doesn't play in my country unfortunaely.. what's it called?
Yeah, topic on youtube sucks with that. It's "Helicopters" by dan Romer. Another good one is "Better look me in the Eyes".
1 x

Big Family
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:19 pm
x 78

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Cecil Holmes
0 x

User avatar
waxramble
GC90
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
x 1189
Contact: Website SC BC IG TW YT

Re: What are you listening to?

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:41 pm



The new BBNG is GGNB :mrgreen: - getting Arthur Verocai on so many tracks is amazing too
0 x

User avatar
JoaGymshoe
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:22 am
Location: The Netherlands - 010
x 1192

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:29 am

1 x

User avatar
artisanaljuiceshop
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:39 pm
x 12
Contact: Website SC

Re: What are you listening to?

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:55 pm

been cycling through the theravada catalog again

0 x

Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests