pueblo_negra
MINK-C

Creepin' through the back door

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 am

Hey....Mink-C here...It's been such a long time since I participated in the beat battles...combination of work, other music side-projects and you know, life...

So I re-search for STBB on my new Mac, see this site but can't log in - so register, using my EDM-synthy-alter-ego Pueblo Negra, and see that this is a completely new site. Bit more digging and I realise the old STBB is dead and you guys have kept this shit going....

First of all I want to say props. I've been on a number of forums over the years that died a death suddenly and no-one had the foresight to get a reserve going ahead of time, so think it's awesome that you have. Also love the community radio concept and the easy to find stuff like the scoring totals, hall of fame and so on.

So hats off to Joa and all the other peeps who made this happen.

Now I need to get back in beat battle mode. I think my last battle was #548, so a minute ago...

Anyway, just wanted to say hi...apologies for the separate thread

Peace

Mink-C aka Pueblo Negra
3 x

waxramble
GC90

Re: Creepin' through the back door

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Nice to see you make it back man! Being independent now, it's given us the freedom to do some cool new stuff that wasn't possible previously I think. Really happy we've been seeing more of the crew find their way home here :)

BTW if you want your name Mink-C (or have it under your new name like mine GC90) - shoot me a PM and I can get it straightened out how ya like

Peace!
0 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:12 am

pueblo_negra wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 am
Hey....Mink-C here...
ey, welcome back bro!
glad u like it :)
0 x

B-Jam vs Enos

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:50 am

Hey, welcome back man. Hope to see in the battles soon. 8-)
0 x

Return to “Chat”