OBSCURE NOISE

Hello!

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:05 pm

Hey guys!

Just registered this account and wanted to say hello. A few years ago, when the battles were still on the old ST board I joined a handful of beat battles but never really found enough time at that time. Always had it in the back of my head to do some more battles. When the old board was turned off Joa invited me to the new board and I still had the idea in my head. Went on a wild musical journey learning synth, forgetting about my love for samples. Few years later I'm finally at that point were I find the time and energy. I'm in a good place and I'm finally finding that good good love for chopping up dusty samples again. Love this forum, always checked the entries from time to time. So much good stuff, so much good energy and it's so dope you guys keep this beat scene up every week. Always loved the scene and the creativity that came from it.

Yesterday I checked the current samples, today I made a beat. Uploaded it to my SC, changed the name to the first thing that came to my mind and here I am. Hope you're up for new face on here. Trying really hard to be a regular :mrgreen:

:heart:
2 x

Return to “Chat”