Supafly Arturo

My Art Specifically

Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:27 pm

I figured I should make my own thread because I make a lot of art since it's my main hustle. This way the other thread can be for other folks to show off their super cool stuff without me drowning it out with the latest things I've done.

Anyways, Hourly Comics Day was I think 2 days ago, and this was the first year where I actually put it in my phone calendar and remembered to do it.
So, here's my hourly comics day 2022.
5 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Re: My Art Specifically

Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:12 am

Supafly Arturo wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:27 pm
I figured I should make my own thread because I make a lot of art since it's my main hustle. This way the other thread can be for other folks to show off their super cool stuff without me drowning it out with the latest things I've done.

Anyways, Hourly Comics Day was I think 2 days ago, and this was the first year where I actually put it in my phone calendar and remembered to do it.
So, here's my hourly comics day 2022.
very entertaining.. introspective angle is fun :D
1 x

Supafly Arturo

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:20 am

Hey guys, another art update.
Me and some friends made a movie! We did this for a thing Joel Haver on Youtube is throwing.
2 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:17 am

Supafly Arturo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:20 am
Hey guys, another art update.
Me and some friends made a movie! We did this for a thing Joel Haver on Youtube is throwing.
hahaha, bro.. that had my laughing good..
at some point only listened to the convo.. that chuckle is contagious too haha..
which one are you?
is it a rough direction with some set scenes and the improvising stuff in inbetween?
0 x

Supafly Arturo

Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:04 pm

JoaGymshoe wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:17 am
hahaha, bro.. that had my laughing good..
at some point only listened to the convo.. that chuckle is contagious too haha..
which one are you?
is it a rough direction with some set scenes and the improvising stuff in inbetween?
Glad to hear we made you laugh :D This movie definitely works well as background noise since the visuals are pretty repetitive.
I'm Officer Lawson, the one with the black hair who's driving the car.
Yeah, it was very rough direction with all the art already done and ready to go and then 100% improv. We essentially told each person if they were the murderer, and that they needed to lead us into the next scene somehow. Several of the characters are actually based on descriptions the actors for that character gave us that we whipped up hours before filming.
I uploaded the raw, uncut footage here:
1 x

Return to “Chat”