TrakMakesDaBeats

Re: STBB #699. PEEP THIS BLEEPIN' ISH !

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:55 am

I know its been a while but what i have
0 x

ruedenz

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:20 am

Hi there, I have been gone for a minute. As some of you know, my gf and me had a baby on the way. And for almost three weeks now, we are super happy parents of an adorable little baby girl. Yesterday I had a couple of hours for myself, first time in weeeeeeks. So I tried my best with the samples. Not too much time, so it's a little sketchy. Also late, but I wanted to show some presence. :) I did not intend this, but it might be the baby/happy child's music I am listening to these days, the song turned out very calm and lullaby like. So much for influences.

Cheerz.

4 x

per.du
STBB Wins: 18

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:35 pm

SIL'DANTE wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:41 pm
Somebody posted like 5 or 6 identical comments under one of my tracks, I think he didn't do it on purpose (a bug maybe). Soundcloud interpreted this as a bot.
What infuriates me is that they did it without any warning.
I do have a suspicion/similar experience. About 2 years ago I went through the beat battle entries, leaving comments on each track and "liking" some.
Suddenly I realized that my comments were disappearing immedieately after posting.
Some time later I got a message (that I couldn't read before because I was on mobile, THX FOR NOTHING SOUNDCLOUD) saying that my commenting function was disabled because of "suspicios activity". Some days later everything was okay again in my case.

Your case might be something similar, with the difference that they started deleting pages quite fouriously recently.
Makes me wonder how those "promotion" bots survive so long while I know of quite a few people having lost their Soundcloud account because of some similar bullshit like you did. (And some othes because of copyright infringement, which is a totally different thing of course also thats not the topic right now.)

Also its ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that not even with paid accounts they would allow any kind of dispute to their "permanent" deletions. They can't convince me its unrevertable, like yeah bro, no way.

Long story short, fuck so many of soundcloud 's policies. and their mobile app specifically.

/rant over

oh, and: sorry for your loss :(
1 x

waxramble
GC90

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:37 pm

ruedenz wrote:
Hi there, I have been gone for a minute. As some of you know, my gf and me had a baby on the way. And for almost three weeks now, we are super happy parents of an adorable little baby girl. Yesterday I had a couple of hours for myself, first time in weeeeeeks. So I tried my best with the samples. Not too much time, so it's a little sketchy. Also late, but I wanted to show some presence. :) I did not intend this, but it might be the baby/happy child's music I am listening to these days, the song turned out very calm and lullaby like. So much for influences.

Cheerz.

Congrats man!! Very happy to seeya back around, I imagine you're very busy these days though :lol:

Really digging this entry too, nice one :)
2 x

Granny David

Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am

ruedenz wrote:

Cheerz.

Congrats Ruedenz! That's great news :)
All the best to you and your gf
1 x

ruedenz

Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:30 am

thanks, really appreciate it! :thumbup: :dance: :)
I hope to be back more regularily soon, this is really the one thing I miss these days.
1 x

SIL'DANTE
STBB Wins: 3

Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:43 am

per.du wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:35 pm
SIL'DANTE wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:41 pm
Somebody posted like 5 or 6 identical comments under one of my tracks, I think he didn't do it on purpose (a bug maybe). Soundcloud interpreted this as a bot.
What infuriates me is that they did it without any warning.
I do have a suspicion/similar experience. About 2 years ago I went through the beat battle entries, leaving comments on each track and "liking" some.
Suddenly I realized that my comments were disappearing immedieately after posting.
Some time later I got a message (that I couldn't read before because I was on mobile, THX FOR NOTHING SOUNDCLOUD) saying that my commenting function was disabled because of "suspicios activity". Some days later everything was okay again in my case.

Your case might be something similar, with the difference that they started deleting pages quite fouriously recently.
Makes me wonder how those "promotion" bots survive so long while I know of quite a few people having lost their Soundcloud account because of some similar bullshit like you did. (And some othes because of copyright infringement, which is a totally different thing of course also thats not the topic right now.)

Also its ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that not even with paid accounts they would allow any kind of dispute to their "permanent" deletions. They can't convince me its unrevertable, like yeah bro, no way.

Long story short, fuck so many of soundcloud 's policies. and their mobile app specifically.

/rant over

oh, and: sorry for your loss :(
I had to write to them twice but I finally won the case and got my account back :-)
It's quite ironic that they have to use bots to dectect bots, some human judgment could have been useful in both our situations.
And as you said, promotion accounts are easily detectable but aren't worried in any circumstances.
Fortunately, that's no longer a problem and they didn't touch to my uploads (Chopfyt, if u still wanna listen to our winning track ;-) ).

PS : Congrats to you and your partner Ruedenz, I wish you the best !
2 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”