STBB #611's winner SWOOP-MAN hasn't been around today as far as I know so probably doesn't know he won yet, and obviously hasn't posted #612 up and the deadline has now passed. So, rather than wait around any longer as I know some of you want to get jamming ASAP, here's the samples and rules for #612 as chosen by me again. I hope you all enjoy it as much as last week.
The theme for #612 is REVERSE SOUNDS ..........
- Flip at least one of the provided tracks.
- Prominently use some chops/samples that are reversed.
- Accapellas allowed, but only if it/they are predominantly played in reverse.
- Use of external samples/synths/instruments allowed, but they need to be in line with the theme of this weeks STBB.
- No time limit.
- One entry per person.
- Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB ###“ in the title, and post in this forum by Wednesday Midnight, Pacific time.
- Give feedback and you will receive it back.
- For easy browsing's sake tracks will be reposted and added to a weekly playlist here: https://soundcloud.com/stbbcollection
- Label entries that are posted after the deadline as 'late entry' and entries that don't comply with the rules as: 'non-entry' in your track title.
- Vote in the designated thread by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
- Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday Noon, Pacific time and upload the samples using https://wetransfer.com