SoDamnFresh wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 pm
B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:22 am
[STBB #611 RESULT]
  1. SWOOP-MAN - 31pts
  2. Fredson Jacobs - 29pts
  3. ruedenz- 23 pts
It's a close one, but congratulations to SWOOP-MANl! :mrgreen: Is this your first win of have you won it in previous years?

I loved hearing what you all did this week. There were lots of great entries this week. 8-)

Here's a link for anyone who wants to check the full leaderboard.

(I've not heard back from SWOOP-MAN or talented loser re their voting issues that I highlighted at the top of this page, so as it is, i've not counted any of SWOOP-MAN's votes, and I moved talented losers #3+4 vote to his #2+3 vote. I hope you are all OK with that. Thankfully even if SWOOP-MAN was to come and fix his votes so he has the standard 3 nominations it won't change the top 3 result)

Hello mate.... I dont know if im going blind, but ive not seen my name on this leaderboard anywhere? or last week either. (I know Im not near the top, but im curious to see where i came in the line up). Not a big deal, but im curious...?
Who do you see in 4th place on the latest leaderboard?

I see you! :?:
0 x

SoDamnFresh

Re: STBB #611 VOTE

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:03 pm

B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 pm
SoDamnFresh wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 pm
B-Jam vs Enos wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:22 am
[STBB #611 RESULT]
  1. SWOOP-MAN - 31pts
  2. Fredson Jacobs - 29pts
  3. ruedenz- 23 pts
It's a close one, but congratulations to SWOOP-MANl! :mrgreen: Is this your first win of have you won it in previous years?

I loved hearing what you all did this week. There were lots of great entries this week. 8-)

Here's a link for anyone who wants to check the full leaderboard.

(I've not heard back from SWOOP-MAN or talented loser re their voting issues that I highlighted at the top of this page, so as it is, i've not counted any of SWOOP-MAN's votes, and I moved talented losers #3+4 vote to his #2+3 vote. I hope you are all OK with that. Thankfully even if SWOOP-MAN was to come and fix his votes so he has the standard 3 nominations it won't change the top 3 result)

Hello mate.... I dont know if im going blind, but ive not seen my name on this leaderboard anywhere? or last week either. (I know Im not near the top, but im curious to see where i came in the line up). Not a big deal, but im curious...?
Who do you see in 4th place on the latest sheet? leaderboard.

I see you! :?:
Ah frig, I just realised what I did.... I was looking at an older battle result haha... sorry
1 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”