Nothing/Masters

Re: STBB #623 - Choose your character (??? vs ???)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Hey everyone,

Its been a while.

I am really happy to see this community independent and thriving.

I dont do these as often as id like but I lurk because there is something amazing shit in here every week.

This weeks rule was way too good to pass up and as you can see, I spent every last minute making my track.

Smash has been a huge part of my life for as long as i can remember and to this day i still watch and play it as much as i can.

Here's my entry, Best of 3

***Edited this post after the deadline to fix the embed but the original upload was in time***
1 x

waxramble
GC90

Re: STBB #623 - Choose your character (??? vs ???)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 am

Nothing/Masters wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm
Hey everyone,

Its been a while.

I am really happy to see this community independent and thriving.

I dont do these as often as id like but I lurk because there is something amazing shit in here every week.

This weeks rule was way too good to pass up and as you can see, I spent every last minute making my track.

Smash has been a huge part of my life for as long as i can remember and to this day i still watch and play it as much as i can.

Here's my entry, Best of 3

***Edited this post after the deadline to fix the embed but the original upload was in time***
Welcome back man! This track is fantastic, I hope you find a way to participate in more battles when you get the time :thumbup: :thumbup:
1 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”