Renzo Garcia

Re: STBB #840 Badd Bunny

Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:15 pm

It's been a minute.. Looking forward to hearing everyones beats :heart:

So just adding what I used to make this weird beat.. Was a bit of a rushed one I usually like to jam ideas and expand on them the next day..

I used outside kicks and a bit of granular stretched sound design instead of a snare

for 840 I used the percussion at the start of the WAV this was my main beat then just layered kicks over, used string & bells from the next tune

for 336 used a bit of GTR& bass for my weird bridge. Some cuts I used of some chord hits and such ended up being kinda used a lot with the dance bit and the moody joint at the end reversed source heavily saturated and automated mod rate and depth oh ye did some delay automation and EQ sweeps - pitched down and used pitch shift also messed with fine tuning in sampler - this was a fun technique. Anyways blessup you lot x
1 x

Renzo Garcia

Re: STBB #840 Badd Bunny

Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:45 am

Just seen we sharing golden oldies.. I too missed Thirty Three and a 3rd.. But made a beat for STBB 336.. Close enough

My niece who was 2 years old at the time inadvertently made her debut in beat making on this beat. She's nearly turning 12 this year so I guess it's the songs 10 year anniversary. Wow.. Where does it all go?

0 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”