JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Re: STBB Beat Battle Rules & Guidelines

Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:00 am

New Timeframe:

from saturday the 5th of march the deadlines will change for a month-long exeperiment >

by popular demand we'll have a looksee if we can stretch the boundaries a lil' to make for some more flipping time and more of the weekend to utilize..
the main thing we'll be looking out for is to see if the voting doesn't suffer.
it looks like most participants have been voting so keep it up!
i would like to take this opportunity to ask you all though to maybe comment a little more..
personally when i ask friends for feedback it's usually 'what can be improved'.. so let's help each other out by being honest.

yeah..

timeframe:

post by 9pm/21:00 cet or noon Pacific time..
however the voting post will realistically be up at 00:00 cet or even around the regular time midnight pacific.
moving away from the strict times we've upheld for the last 5 or so years.
leaving more time to flip..
still more lenient for the late flippers .. the new deader than dead line is.. once the first vote is up.. it's a late entry from there on out..

vote by: friday 21:00 CET. noon Pacific ..
posting new week deadline: by saturday 09:00 CET. friday midnight pacific.
votes are yet again allowed till the posting deadline.
if the winner from 21:00 CET comes to claim it at that/or before that exact time it's still his..
in case the winner hasn't posted the new samples and rules by 09:00 CET the person who's quickest on the draw may post may post the new week or a mod will do it..
( we'll look at the suggestions from the idea thread too )

i hope this is all clear..
if you have questions lemmeknow.. if i mighta missed something or whatev, holla..
hopefully the winner's will be on the look out and we'll have a quick upload of the new week and more time to flip..
4 x

Hugh G Twatt

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:14 am

Hey Joa, So the voting deadline is sooner now on Fridays(noon Pacific-as it was midnight before so 12 hours earlier). I usually listen that Friday evening so do I need to switch that to Thursday now.No problem but I just wanted to make sure.I guess this gives people in Europe more of the weekend to work on the track so I understand if I understand correctly. Thanks, Hugh
0 x

JoaGymshoe
STBB Wins: playlist: https://on.soundcloud.com/kH3Rc

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:22 am

Hugh G Twatt wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:14 am
Hey Joa, So the voting deadline is sooner now on Fridays(noon Pacific-as it was midnight before so 12 hours earlier). I usually listen that Friday evening so do I need to switch that to Thursday now.No problem but I just wanted to make sure.I guess this gives people in Europe more of the weekend to work on the track so I understand if I understand correctly. Thanks, Hugh
yes, you are understandig correctly.. actually it gives people in the U.S. even more of the weekend to work with..
it's a trial for a month.. so we'll see how it goes..
also you can post your beat till the vote post is started.. will be around the same time as usual thi week for sure else it would be a very short week.
I didn't realize it was you btw, lol G!
0 x

Return to “STBB Beat Battles”