ruedenz
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 pm
x 118
Contact: SC SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:27 am

Cool idea!
Love James Bond, love the music.

Here is one track of one of my favorite big beat albums:



Also, some insight on the James Bond main theme here:



I discovered Rick Beato some weeks ago and absolutely love his videos. If you are interested in how some of the classic / big recordings have been done, u should definitely check out his videos and tutorials.
1 x

User avatar
Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Location: The Shit Hole - Trashford (Somewhere In The United Kingdom)
x 129
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Unfortunately not going to get anything done for this monthly battle
0 x

User avatar
Granny David
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm
x 391
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 am

Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Unfortunately not going to get anything done for this monthly battle
Hope to see you in next month's battle, but I imagine you'll be up to your elbows in nappies! :lol:


0 x

BLeS24
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:00 pm
Location: Cave Lair in the Catskills
x 53
Contact: SC SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 pm

0 x

mr. nbtbl
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am
x 138
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 am

Oh noooooo!
I messed up the timeline :( thought Deadline is on Friday.... We had alittle recording session yesterday... Should habe mixed it in night shift...
Shit happens... Our lateentry will come today :(

Peace
1 x

User avatar
waxramble
GC90
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
x 609
Contact: Website SC TW YT

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:53 am

Ahh, hey man I'm still looking forward to this -- If it's any consolation, your entry would be 007 :mrgreen: (Yay, 7 entries this month including yours!)
0 x

mr. nbtbl
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am
x 138
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:21 am

Mixed in a hurry... no scratches and the first best bond samples i've found
waxramble wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:53 am
Ahh, hey man I'm still looking forward to this -- If it's any consolation, your entry would be 007 :mrgreen: (Yay, 7 entries this month including yours!)
Yeah entry 007 it is... should be an omen... even if it's late ;)



Looking forward to to listen to your beats in depth... it's a promising month, from what i have heard now...

cheers
1 x

User avatar
Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Location: The Shit Hole - Trashford (Somewhere In The United Kingdom)
x 129
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:29 pm

Granny David wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Unfortunately not going to get anything done for this monthly battle
Hope to see you in next month's battle, but I imagine you'll be up to your elbows in nappies! :lol:
I be there with some more 1mb or less moody shit :D
1 x

mr. nbtbl
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am
x 138
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 am

Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:29 pm
Granny David wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:22 pm
Unfortunately not going to get anything done for this monthly battle
Hope to see you in next month's battle, but I imagine you'll be up to your elbows in nappies! :lol:
I be there with some more 1mb or less moody shit :D
Congrats man !
I know your schedule will be tight the next couple of years ;)
Looking forward to hear a 1Mb beat every now and then...
1 x

User avatar
Psychedelic Schizophrenic
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Location: The Shit Hole - Trashford (Somewhere In The United Kingdom)
x 129
Contact: SC

Re: Monthly 007 - Shaken, not Stirred

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:09 pm

mr. nbtbl wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:29 pm
Granny David wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 am


Hope to see you in next month's battle, but I imagine you'll be up to your elbows in nappies! :lol:
I be there with some more 1mb or less moody shit :D
Congrats man !
I know your schedule will be tight the next couple of years ;)
Looking forward to hear a 1Mb beat every now and then...
Thanks man, haha tell me about it :lol: but I'm glad your digging the 1mb beats 8-)
0 x

Return to “Monthly Beat Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests